I didn't get the job.
It's okay.
I'm disappointed; but, I had a niggling feeling... It really was one of the best interviews I've ever had, and I really enjoyed talking with them about what needed to be done, improved, expanded, etc. They said it was a horse race between me and one other candidate -- but, they went with the other one b/c he/she is more familiar with the local film community.
I went down to the pool to exercise this morning and said to my Guides, "Whatever decision is in our highest good for Ken, Audrey, and me, so be it." So, there you have it. It's in our highest good for me not to get this job, and that's okay.
Still, its time to go get an iced mocha.
Wednesday, September 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
man! i'm bummed for you. I was pulling for you on that one--it did seem like a perfect fit!
Post a Comment