



We've loaded the two containers (with the help of two amazing friends: Heather and Markell!) and what's left will go in our cars or to Goodwill. Tomorrow (today Monday 9/17) they pick up the containers and whisk them off to St. Paul. Lorie's asleep and my fingertips are pink and no longer have prints. Now's the time to rob a bank I guess! Less than half a block away I have my choice

of B.O.A or WAMU. I better pick the former since we have an account with the latter. Pop Quiz: which bank do we have an account with? Some day I want to have a Hawiian-themed party with tiki torches where everyone wears Hawaiian shirts and we serve maitais and pina coladas and cook things on a hibachi grill and show Elvis island videos in the background like "
Blue Hawaii." I went to a party like that once. It was fun. For someone who hates sun and sand (and friggin' palm trees) , I really love "island theme." Go figure. Maybe it's the late night beach bonfires that seem so appealing. With Gail March playing guitar and singing John Denver! Take a solo Ari! That would be the best. Did you hear OJ Simpson has just been arrested for armed robbery at a hotel? What's up with that freak? Another LA weirdo I guess. I miss our TV already, but talk radio is pretty good. I'm so relieved we're packed and loaded. Now it's just me and Lorie and Audrey and the cats and an inflatable mattress (and this iMac) and 6 fun-filled days in sunny California!!!! Let's hope I don't fall in love with LA over the next few days!
It's almost 2am. Can you tell I'm tired and punchy? I should go to bed now.
k
Bye bye LA!
No comments:
Post a Comment