Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Nothing sexy to report

Been managing to pack, on average, a box per day. Do you know how awkward it is, trying to navigate the vagaries of wrapping items in paper and artfully stuffing them into a box in Tetris-like fashion, all the while wearing a baby on one's front? Around all the paper and cardboard, I'm careful to not inadvertently paper-cut Audrey to pieces. And, with all the newsprint sooting up my fingers, I'm equally careful not to absentmindedly tattoo her in black fingerprints. Though, even all smudgy, she'd still be cute, no doubt.

After boring rice cereal a couple times this weekend, I introduced her to some pureed carrots tonight. She seems to take the spoon in stride. And, then 30 minutes later, she spit up orange urp. Nice.

Tomorrow is our monthly visit to the pediatrician. More shots. Hmmmmm.

In other news, we'll be flying out of LA Sept. 23rd. I've got SO MUCH to do still: schedule the shipping of the cars, coordinate a moving sale, list some stuff on Craigslist, blah, blah, blah...

Omigod, I'm so boring here! Must go to bed -- putting myself to sleep!

No comments: