Wednesday, April 12, 2006

More Photos!

Here's our friend Gail recouperating on her deck several days after major surgery! She's such a trooper. First time in real pants!

We gave her our Adirondack chairs cause there's no place for them in our LA apartment.


Here's one of the reasons I wanted to find a new home for the bird:

I think bird was a little stressed at our house.


During a recent storm, one of my past projects got slightly crushed by a tree:

But they want me to build a new one from scratch cause they loved it so much!


Bachelor Ken tried a new recipe last night:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cat really doesn't do so well in the microwave. Oh, it tastes OK, but it just doesn't get that nice golden brown with the crunchy exterior like you'd like. Aesthetically, not pleasant, but I guess it'll do in a pinch ... especially if you're in a hurry. Looks like you didn't leave this one in nearly long enough, though, Ken.

Greg

Ken said...

echh, gross