Will make this quick, b/c I have a fair amount of stuff to do at work this afternoon. I'm in a much better mood than the other day. I knew it would pass, and it has. Thanks, especially, to Ken for his pep talk and words/thoughts of support. He rocks. Seriously, he's such a great guy and great husband. I'm really blessed.
FYI - no specifics on hourly rate question, yet. Details must be determined between studio HR folks and temp agency folks now. My present feeling is "whatever, it's all cool." They'll figure out what they need to, I'm good at the moment.
A "new normal" is right around the corner. I'm feeling more at peace with the present today. Happy, thankful, enthused.
Just got phone call from my friend, O, at lunchtime. It put me in a great mood. She's going to be out here in LA next month! Yay! Ken'll be here, cats will be here, O will come to town -- yay!
Okay, back to annexing boxes and boxes of old Behind-The-Scenes materials/tapes.
Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment