Had an interview yesterday with the Top 10 Movie-Guy in Venice. Went perfectly well, and now I know I want to stay at Paramount in the Creative Services group. Yay! They've made very positive noises to me about staying around, and I've made very positive noises to them in return. Now, I'll just have to ride out this week and see what sort of permanent opportunity we'll come up with. Yay!
Oh, Gail M. will get a KICK out of this - the Paramount friend she put me in touch with, Cindy Walker, is the right-hand woman of the boss of this group! When I realized that, it was like the big affirmation from the Universe that yep, this is where I'm supposed to be right now. :)
In other news, I looked at an apartment this morning before work. It's in Hancock Park (which is my dream neighborhood) and has TWO covered, gated parking spots (tandem parking)!! It's a one-bedroom with a balcony; there's a pool. The guy who owns it/landlord seems really nice, diffident almost. AND, he's agreed to lower his asking price by $125!
There's ONE MORE place I'm scheduled to view on Thursday at mid-day in another desirable (but, secondary) neighborhood. Then, I'll be able to decide, I believe.
Yay, yay, yay. Happy, happy, joy, joy!
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment