Got the delivery of the supplements - yay. Hoping to stave off future appearances of Post Partem Lorie.
Stepdad Tim is back in hospital tonight - not yay. CAT scan showed bad mojo in a nutshell. Sounds like surgery'll be imminent sometime in the next 48 hours. In the meantime, they've loaded him back up with morphine, so hopefully, his pain is now being abated...
Wish they could hook my mom up with a relief-from-super-stress-and-worry cocktail, too. I wish I could help her shoulder the burden of that stress more, myself. I worry for her; I worry for him -- and, it sucks to feel that the worry is of no use. Knowing that someone I love (both people) is in pain makes me want to DO something. But, right now, I don't know what I can do, except worry. That's what I mean by it being useless.
Saturday, May 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What you can do for me is take care of yourself so I don't have to worry about you. I'm sorta of on overload. Take your supplements, take Audrey and go for walks, get fresh air, move your body, bake something, put something in the crockpot, breathe from your diaphram. That's what you can DO for me.
Love, Mom
Post a Comment