Audrey is four weeks old today. She now weighs 5 ounces more than when she was born and is 1 inch longer, to boot.
After today's pediatrician visit, Ken and I experimented with spontaneity and drove to Larchmont to have lunch. Thus, had my first breastfeeding-in-public experience. Fortunately, restaurant was not very busy, and we were off in a quiet corner. Feeding Audrey, "on the move" like that felt like a success somehow. Ken and I high-fived each other for our plucky daring-do. Lunch was tasty, too.
Our friends, Ari and Terry, with whom we've been contemplating a tandem move to Minneapolis/St. Paul, have potential news -- Ari flew to MSP for a final interview yesterday ( I think). Things look promising for them to relocate as soon as next month - yow! I'm looking into flights for us to visit them/the area in mid-July...
Tuesday, May 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That's not quite true -- I'm flying this weekend with the final interview next Monday. Wish me luck!
Post a Comment