Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Photos and Pho

Hello, hello.

I feel like I could POP. We just returned from what used to be our favorite local pho (Vietnamese beef noodle soup) place in Koreatown. Only, it's just recently changed hands and has new management. Sigh. The new folks were very attentive, and their food was okay -- but, I LOVED the old restaurant's summer rolls recipe, and the new restaurant didn't sway me over to theirs. Plus, this restaurant installed a flat screen tv in the corner, which annoyed me. If I wanted to watch "Wheel of Fortune" or listen to shrill, screaming Korean girls cheer their favorite boy-band, popstar singers on a Korean variety show, I'd find those channels at home.

Bah, humbug.

On a different note, Ken took some photos of me at 28 weeks, and now at 32 weeks. Look how round I've gotten!













Just yesterday, I had another sonogram, because the midwife wanted to check out how the placenta looked, the amniotic fluid amount, etc. Everything looked hunky dory. The tech said that Audrey currently weighs 4 pounds, 2 ounces, and she estimated that I was at 31 weeks and 5 days (which is almost a week behind where my midwife and I thought I'm at). Right now, after dinner, it feels like Audrey's maybe gained another POUND in there. :) And, she might come closer to mid-April than early April. It's all good; though, I'm fast approaching the state of constantly-uncomfortable. As we were walking down to the car tonight, I told Ken that with every other step it feels like an invisible pedal pushes down on my bladder. Fun.

No comments: