I have a temp gig this week at The Jewish Federation. Nice people in the department. Had lunch yesterday with a co-worker in the next cube. She’s an Aries (like Audrey will likely be). Her name’s Heather, and she’s British. She’s also very “sparky”: ideas and words and questions and stories and opinions and energy pop, pop, pop! out of her. There’s something about her vibe that reminds me of tubing on gentle rapids – bubbling, burbling water that carries one on a swift but benign current. Made me wonder if Audrey will be any of these things. Happily, she was a good listener, too. I enjoyed her company very much and want to keep in touch with her after this gig…
ASIDE: while sitting at the PC in my temp-gig cube today, I noticed for the first time next to the monitor the regular occupant’s blue coffee mug, emblazoned with multiple poses of Winnie the Pooh. His round tummy reminds me a lot of mine these days. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment