Thursday, February 08, 2007

I PAAAA - AAASSED !!!

When Lorie or I have something big to celebrate we make up little songs. Right now my song goes like this:

I paaaa-aaaassed!
I paaaa-aaaassed!
I paaaa-aaaassed!
I paaaa-aaaassed!

It's not much of a song, but you should see the dance that goes with it!














Oh, my god, that exam was tough - and three hours long! It was touch and go the whole way - never sure how I was doing. Then, when there was only ten minutes left and I had just a couple of questions yet to answer, the screen went blank and a communications error popped up! I just about &^$%#@!!!!! By the time I got an employee to correct it I had lost 4 minutes!!! ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGH!!!!!!!!!!!!
But thank god my answers were still there. I sat back down and continued the test but time ran out before I could finish the last question, and an unanswered question is a wrong answer. I was pissed. My blood started to boil and then the screen went white with a simple message:

Congratulations, you passed!

big sigh

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Many congratulations! Those tests are very challenging, so I hear, I've never taken one!) You'll pass 'em all I know It!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Ken! I knew you'd do it.

Anonymous said...

who hoo!!!

favorite motherinlaw!!

Anonymous said...

You rock, dude! The big Marsh brain comes through again!
Greg