Sunday, February 12, 2006

A Special Hello To Lorie From Pho Hoang!

I had lunch today at our favorite Vietnamese restaurant. During my 5-year computer job a few blocks away, I ate here almost every day.







Chicken vermicelli with eggroll drenched in fish sauce spiked with hot red pepper sauce, rare eye round steak cooking under your nose the soup is so hot, and oh my, the thick coffee slowly dripping into a cup of condensed milk, mmmmmmmmmm!







This waiter's been working here at least as long as I've been coming here. Still don't know his name. But I just learned today that he used to live in LA! He says look for pho around Valley Blvd and San Gabriel Blvd, if I understood his broken English.

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Wow, he actually looks friendly in this photo! What'd you do, offer to pay him? ha ha. Food looks yummy.