Monday, May 05, 2008

Inertia

Feel like things are creeping up in piles around me.

Had a great time today with Ken's parents, Jackie and Dave. Went to our favorite Vietnamese restaurant for lunch. Came back home, after ooohing and ahhhing over all the stately homes on Summit Avenues. Audrey went down for a nap, and Jackie and I went out for a little window-shopping and exploring. Hit the grocery store, came home to make dinner, Ari and Terri and kids came over, and we all had birthday cake again to celebrate Audrey's first birthday. :)

Will post photo(s) tomorrow.

After everybody went home, had ambitious notions about catching up on emails, crossing things off my list, etc. etc. Instead, I spent some time looking at bicycles on the web.

Can't focus right now. I think to myself, it's quiet, I should finally get to some to-do's on my list. Ken's watching "Medium" ten feet away from me, and I'm twitching my head over every five minutes to see Allison Dubois startle awake from another psychic dream.

Okay, I give up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Medium! We love that show!
Greg