Ken's parents, Jackie and Dave, visited us up in the Great North to celebrate Audrey's first birthday (again -- one can never have too much birthday cake IMHO). AND, Ken and I got presents, too! New bikes for Mother's and Father's Days. Woo hoo! As you can see, the Shmoo is strapped in for optimal bikage, herself. We've ventured forth now a couple times. I'm feelin' all athletic and everything...
Saturday, May 17, 2008
Biking Fools
Ken's parents, Jackie and Dave, visited us up in the Great North to celebrate Audrey's first birthday (again -- one can never have too much birthday cake IMHO). AND, Ken and I got presents, too! New bikes for Mother's and Father's Days. Woo hoo! As you can see, the Shmoo is strapped in for optimal bikage, herself. We've ventured forth now a couple times. I'm feelin' all athletic and everything...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Audrey!
Post a Comment