Sunday, May 25, 2008

Stormy Weather

So, there are tornado and extreme thunderstorm warnings for Minneapolis/St. Paul this evening. Mostly north of us, though.

I don't think they can compete, though, with the depressive storm that's been commandeering my brain for the last two days: panicky, anti-social, distracted, feel like throwing up from nerves, want to burst into tears, and the funnest part - the what's-the-point-of-anything? angst that underlies everything else. It's been a doozy. And, yes, I'm taking my meds. Sigh.

I just wanted to note it here, b/c I think that'll help me keep a record of episodes. Tonight's better. And, I feel hopeful about tomorrow. The clouds are passing...

1 comment:

abc said...

pay attention to the meds. I don't know what you are taking but anti-depressants have a funny way of stopping working sometimes. but maybe it's just your insides figuring things out--an existential crisis type of thing. a dark night (or week or two) of the soul. those are necessary evils probably. they help you figure things out. I hope it gets better.