In which Lorie and Ken make a life for themselves in St. Paul, Minnesota. ...and raise their daughter Audrey!!
she's awesome!
Can't get any of the videos to play at work, or even show up at home. Something's amiss. Except where Stacy's concerned.Greg
hmmm, not sure what happened for you. I just watched all the clips and they played fine. All I can say is try again!
All better now. Good stuff! Her Highness continues to set new standards of cuteness!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
she's awesome!
Can't get any of the videos to play at work, or even show up at home. Something's amiss. Except where Stacy's concerned.
Greg
hmmm, not sure what happened for you. I just watched all the clips and they played fine. All I can say is try again!
All better now. Good stuff! Her Highness continues to set new standards of cuteness!
Post a Comment