My mom says I need to blog more. I know. I haven't been as frequent with postings lately.
I've been busy with some paid gigs, which is great. On the flip side, when I'm not tending to Audrey, I'm working on the paid gig stuff. So, I haven't had time/brain power sufficient to post meaningful, quippy, entertaining, blathering tidbits. And, you all know, that's my preference. To post witticisms and insights of quivering poignancy on a consistent basis.
Yep.
Audrey has two more teeth coming in. She's chewing on her hands a lot lately.
Don't remember if I mentioned that IFP MN has asked me to be on a panel for its annual Producers Conference on April 26th. I'm flattered, delighted, and enthused. I'll be listening to pitches from screenwriting/filmmaking students the day before, too. I'm looking forward to all of it.
Ken has an interview tomorrow that requires wearing a suit, and he didn't have one anymore. So, tonight, we went suit-shopping and got him decked out with a navy pinstripe number and yellow striped tie. On sale, natch! He looks damn handsome in it, and I think they should hire him just because of that. What a hunk!
Must shut down brain now and sleep. Got a lot of research done today for a consulting job, but didn't get as much writing done about it as I would've liked -- the suit-buying trip and all. Want to awaken and be productive tomorrow during Audrey's first, AM nap...
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment