Friday, November 10, 2006

Wild and crazy sighting

Yesterday, while out to lunch in Beverly Hills with Kat and Stacy, I saw Peter Gallagher (the actor who plays Sandy on "The O.C.") We were eating at this organic cafe called Urth Cafe -- before I was pregnant, I really liked their decaf iced mocha (baby doesn't like coffee that much). It's not cheap, but it's got good food and desserts.

Well, after that excitement, Fate dropped us one more celeb sighting over our grilled paninis and salads - Steve Martin. I was pretty excited about that one. I wanted to drop my fork and point, but instead I subtly pointed my fork and slightly nodded my head in his direction to clue Kat into his approach. Stacy was inside refilling her coffee, but I think she saw him when he returned from the other direction later...

Yep, excitement city. :)

Oh, Ken and I went to our second super-duper ultrasound today. Audrey is still a girl, and she's currently 9 ounces. Everything's ducky -- all limbs, organs, etc. are within spec, ranges, etc. Yay!

Ken:
Here's a good shot of Audrey with her hands up (just the way I sleep!):


And here's an H.R.Giger painting I snapped at the Museum of Modern Art :



Just kidding. Actually, that's Audrey's spine and rib cage. Looks alien to me, but doc was quite pleased with her development.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are the new photos of Audrey? Don't keep us in suspense!
Of course, it is just Friday morning. Can you tell I'm impatient?

Anonymous said...

I second Dave...where are the pics?

Mom

Ken said...

Pics added 11/12/06!