Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Data Entry -- Agghhh!

First day on the new temp gig today. Data entry, oh joy. Booorring. But, it's this food-related charity org, so at least all employees get free lunch every day. Cool. Free food.

By the end of the day, I started getting all swell-y -- ankles, mid-section -- and uncomfortable. Audrey's getting fussy about getting squooshed as I sit for long durations. I think I felt my first foot sticking out this weekend. :) I want to tell her that it's only gonna get more crowded in there.

Tonight, we went to see visiting-from-Austin-former-LA-residents friends (Jim & Laurie Halfpenny) at a local club. Jim played a bunch of tunes from his CD -- I'm gonna hope that Ken adds the appropriate link here, so that you all can check out Jim's music. It was lovely, just him and his acoustic guitar, and it was great to chat with them for a little while afterward.

Now it's time for bed.

No comments: