So, I'm starting to feel fat. When I hold in my stomach, it still juts out. My clothes are still fitting, but by the end of the day, gravity takes it toll, everything swells, and wastebands are uncomfortable. I figure it'll be several weeks more before I have to invest in some maternity clothes...
Remember how I said a few postings ago that Ken and I liked Glendale a lot? Well, our latest preference is for Culver City - which is in the opposite direction of Glendale. No big news to share re: specific moving plans or anything; we're just exploring different areas of LA for a move sometime in the next year or so.
I had a temp gig at Sony last week, which unexpectedly ended Friday. So, I'm back on the call-the-temp-agency-in-the-morning-to-report-in schedule this week. Didn't have a gig today, so I did some errands and met with my writer-friend, Colin (who just got laid off from Paramount two weeks ago) for lunch. Just got home.
Yep, definitely feeling LARGE. Bluh.
Oh, last week, I met up with a new writer acquaintance -- long story short, we're going to work on a script/idea I described to him, a suspense/mystery film. He expects to complete a first draft by Dec. 10th...
Well, I signed on to write more, but now that I'm here, I don't remember what I wanted to say! Oh well. :)
Monday, October 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey there. exciting things going on! i am glad you are having a girl! girls rule! so, email me (teacasey @ gmail dot com). I commented earlier--deep into your postings, maybe March? something like that. hee hee. --alison coffey
Post a Comment