Thursday, September 14, 2006

Baby names

Audrey for a girl.

Noah for a boy.

These preferences tend to change every few days/weeks. :)

For fun - names we've ruled out: Helmut, Reed, Willow (or Willa), Seven, and Lily.

Ken suggested Audrey - I think it's pretty. We both like Noah; though, we both like Tom, too. But, our cat's name is Tom, so... Plus, Tom Marsh -- the m's run together - tommarsh. Hm. Don't know if we like that so much.

Had a delightful dinner with my favorite cousin, Chauntall, this evening. She was in town for a business trip. Never planned in a million years to be pregnant at the same time as she is! She's about two months farther along than I am, and it's her first baby, too. It was fun commiserating about involuntary and ever-present burps, odd appetite swings, sensitive ta tas, and other early pregnancy miscellany.

We'll see her again next weekend at my cousin, Kiev's (Chauntall's brother) wedding back in Springfield, Illinois. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments: