Okay, feeling antsy again. Really tired, but with a restless mind.
Things are very quiet at work. I keep hearing the voice(s) in my head say, "patience."
On the homefront, I'm wildly happy. Ken's kicking butt and taking numbers as he's set up phone service, cable, car battery-replacement, paying and mailing bills, setting up a new bank account, etc. Wahoo, Ken rocks!
Yesterday, he met up with me at lunchtime. That was lovely. I liked being able to touch his forearm during lunch and hold hands while walking back to the lot. So tangible and fabulous.
Got a note yesterday from a writer/filmmaker friend out of NY who's nearly ready to send me a script he's been working on. I'm looking forward to checking it out. His is one of the two scripts that I'm hopeful about possibly producing...
The Taskmaster (that voice in my head that want's everything NOW) is trying to seize control of the ship today. It's impatient and wants ACTION, results, BIG THINGS HAPPENING. But, on the other hand, the Bigger Me knows that this manageable work load/environment right now is very helpful, given our move and all the other changes that are swirling about. Bigger Me also knows that my Guides have me covered, I'm where I need to be right now, and that good things are brewing, stewing, percolating and I'm minding those "pots" with patient expectation.
Okay, it's only 10:30 a.m. What's next?
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment