Ken worked with the phone company guy to resolve our home phone service and Web access. We are now functional again at the apartment!
Oh, house update - we're on track to close June 7th.
Several friends/family members have expressed concern and advice over the prospect of capital gains taxes vis a vis the sale. Thank you all for the pointers, and rest assured, that I've been in contact with our accountant. What she tells me is that we'll slide under the limit at which we'd have to pay, b/c our primary residence sold for under $250K. Or something like that. Like I said, I'll be sure to get it straight in the next few weeks.
Only 2 more boxes to unpack!
Celebrity sighting - Saw Martin Landau last Monday. They were shooting scenes for HBO's "Entourage," and I guess he had a cameo.
I've been reading/researching a lot in the last couple days - countering the boredom. I've been gathering info/ideas for my next entrepreneurial enterprise...
Uh oh. Loud-talking-man in adjacent cube has gotten on the phone. I can't keep my train of thought!
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment