Monday, May 22, 2006

Monday BLUHHHH

OMG, I'm bored. BORED. Sleepy. Will to live is seeping away from me...

Guy who sits adjacent to me is having a meeting in his cube with someone, plus talking with someone else on speakerphone. As such, I can't keep a train of thought for longer than about 23 seconds. So, if within my boredom, I begin to get a glimmer of a creative thought, it quickly dies on the vine of too-much-nearby-distraction.

Phones ringing. People talking. Someone keeps talking about "Wild Boys." Don't know what that is. And, another conversation adjacent to me on my other side keeps popping forth with, 'yeah.' 'Yeah, yeah!' Low-talking, low-talking then 'yeah! yeah!'

Our home phone stopped working Saturday, early evening. Ken's minding the homestead today, waiting on the phone service tech to arrive. And, my cell phone seems to arbitrarily forward incoming calls to voicemail w/o ringing first.

Hm, there seems to be a theme here - communication breakdowns!

Oh great, now next-door guy has started some music application. Sigh.

Then again, it helps keep me awake.

No comments: