This weekend, after much research (and hounding by me), Ken decided upon a speaker system/dock for our iPod, and we bought it. This is GREAT, because all of our music is on this gadget, and I haven't been able to listen to any of it unless I plugged in earphones. And, though she hasn't protested my limited repertoire of humming Christmas tunes and most of the songs from "The Sound of Music," I really wanted to expose Audrey to other musical stimuli.
Today, I introduced Audrey to Elvis Presley.
We danced in the living room to "Suspicious Minds." She dug it.
I am happy to report that Audrey seems to be demonstrating the Page/Paterson female gene of gimme-lots-of-ice-in-that-drink! See below.
I took the following video snippet over at Ari and Terri's house last week. Pictured with Audrey is their son, Noah, 13 months+.
Late, late. Gotta go to bed. And, do it all over again tomorrow. It's Baby Storytime at The Red Balloon Bookstore tomorrow!
Monday, February 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Definitely the Page side of the family...however, she needs to work on spitting the cube back into the glass...has potential of being the all time greatest ice chomper spitter outter in the family!
Love, Audrey's ice chomping Grandma
Post a Comment