Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Home movies

Okay, I'm getting better versed in iPhoto. Let's try inserting some clips here.

First off, we have Audrey-in-the-park action:




Next up, we have a clip from our visit to the Como Conservatory:



This was a cool little afternoon excursion. I want to remember it as an option when the weather gets really cold. There are three different greenhouses/ecosystems to walk around in, and I noticed gobs and gobs (that's the official horticultural terminology) of orchids everywhere. I've never been a big orchid freak, but seeing so many there triggered a new appreciation of them in me. They really are fascinating flowers and in such intense, fun, wowie-zowie colors.

Gonna post more clips in another entry. This downloading stuff takes more time than I expected.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's cute? Are you sure? We're supposed to just take your word for that, are we? I don't think so, sister. We need photographic evidence. Sure, she was cute a month ago, but that was then.
Greg

Anonymous said...

Greg's right! Cough up the goods, lady.. we need visuals!

Anonymous said...

That's what I'm talkin' about! You're right ... she's cute! Still!
Greg