As Lorie and I make the final few trips shuttling our stuff from apartment to duplex, we're getting frequent reports on the radio that our first real snow will start tomorrow, Saturday! I'm so excited to see real snow after so many years. It's expected to begin around noon and continue into the evening dumping six to nine inches. Not much by local standards I'm sure, but it's only the beginning of the season. It's been below freezing for a few days now so nothing will melt for a while.
This year could be my first white Christmas since I was maybe seven! We have to get a real tree for our new living room - right in front of the big front window. People around here REALLY decorate their lawns - especially the mansions along Summit and Grand. Anyway, the next pictures we post could be of me making a snow angel, or more likely, shoveling snow off the walk at our new home.
Oh boy!
Friday, November 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment