Okay, so this isn't a prime example of "art photography," but here's Audrey in Cute Outfit #1. She wore this to the farmer's market in Santa Monica on Wednesday. I was hoping that being closer to the beach, it would be breezy and cool enough for her. Alas, by lunchtime, it was time to wear only the onesie underneath. Damn, she looked cute, though, while it lasted.
Here she is in a "lovely footsie ensemble." She wore this last night for a looong stroll Ken and I took.
Started setting aside outfits for her today to pack for our upcoming trip. I'm ready to go. Well, actually, I've got a lot of laundry to do first, but then I'm ready to go.
Keep having dreams about housing. Night before last, I was competing with Paris Hilton to rent this big apartment (that seemed to be trapped in a 1960s version of "modern, futuristic"). And, she won out! Weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment