Friday, March 23, 2007

Waiting...

Went to midwife today. Got poked and prodded. I've gained a pound since last Friday - it's all baby. Audrey has "dropped," her little head is now resting inside my pelvic bones. While this is progress, and I'm happy about that - oy, it's a sensation that really grabs your attention whenever you sit or, especially, stand up.

Talked with a local friend on the phone last night. She asked me what I was doing this weekend, and my answer was, 'waiting.'

That's pretty much my constant state of being presently - I'm waiting. And I'm hungry a lot.

I'm glad I could share this meaningful blog entry with you all. :)

1 comment:

Stacy Schoolfield said...

This is very exciting!!! Go on a date with Ken before she gets here...you'll have to look for a baby sitter the next time you wan to go out.
oxox
stacy