I have a lot of things flying through my mind.
I slept in really late, b/c I was relishing how relatively comfortable I was, vis a vis my expand-o-matic belly. When I'm up and about, standing, sitting, or walking, I either have to pee, have little baby knees and arms punching bulges outward, and/or feel this constant, itchy tightness. Not that I really mind these things that much, actually. But, they do feel ever present these days, and when I'm settled in bed, on my side, with my pillows, I can almost forget all the discomforts. Except for the burning sensation in my hips from lying exclusively on my sides, or when I try to lie on my back for more than 15 seconds, and I suddenly have to gasp for air b/c my heart suddenly surges. :)
Alright, I was gonna write more stuff, but Ken is &%$!* with the fax machine, right above my head, and I give up for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment