Monday, January 23, 2006

Exploring LA and Dinner At Tracy & Lisa's House

Our first order of business today was exploring LA. We left Gayle's and drove clockwise around the central city exploring potential neighborhoods we might live in. After 5 hours we had only made it about 3/4 of the way around! This place is freaking HUGE. Having been a relatively small-town boy all my life, I'm overwhelmed by this sprawling, hyper dense megalopolis.

Tonight, Tracy and Lisa had Lorie, Gayle, Maggie, and me over for dinner. This is the first time I've seen cousin Maggie in decades! She's a gorgeous firecracker! Too late it finally dawns on me that I brought a camera on this trip. Maggie has left for the evening, and Lisa remains camera shy, but here's our first photo of this adventure: cousin Tracy Marsh, her mom (my aunt) Gayle Marsh, Lorie, and a cat whose name I can't remember:

3 comments:

marshmellow said...

The cat's name is Cosmo.

Ken said...

nicknamed Momo? or is that the other one?

marshmellow said...

The other one is Momo... I know, it is confusing! :)