Saturday, October 03, 2009

Pics and viddies Sept - Oct


I'm gonna post some images/video, in no particular order. :)

To the left, we have "Fun with hats."



Below we have "Audrey coaches Cow to somersault."




Also, a couple Audreyisms from late:

Outside chatting with neighbor the other night. Audrey was playing alone in their toddler's sandbox. I told Audrey we'd leave in just a couple minutes. A few minutes went by, and she announced, 'I'm boring. I want to go home.'

Going naked is big right now. Audrey likes taking off her pants, skirts, tights, socks and/or diapers at no provocation. She's also begun using the toilet, albeit rather arbitrarily. :) The nakedness helps with that process, though.

Below is "Audrey somersaults with aplomb."



Below, "I'm a lemur."

You can tell we've recently visited the zoo by Audrey's command of monkey knowledge.



And, finally below, "Let me see!"

3 comments:

abc said...

cuteness!

Anonymous said...

She clearly has a bright future in coaching, based on her gentle instruction of Cow.

And Audrey's penchant for disrobing reminds me of a fabulous Greg Marsh song.

Greg

Ken said...

hmmm, which song could that be? Buck Naked perhaps?