
Throughout my life many (ok a few) people have told me that when my hair is long I look like this elf (Hermey the elf who wants to be a dentist). I definitely have a tendency to wavy front locks like that when I let things go.
But I digress.
Today I got hired as an elf !!
Well... they didn't use the 'elf' word exactly, but I did get hired as a carpenter in a wood shop that makes toys for all the good girls and boys!
How cool is that just before Christmas?!
I start on Monday.
And if you'd like to see me actually make a living wage at this job, please buy something from their site! With the current economic downturn they are pessimistic about holiday sales.
More later...
3 comments:
Dude! Embrace your inner elf! That is soooo cool.
We will definitely buy something for Jack this Christmas! Let us know what you work on specifially - maybe we can buy YOUR stuff! :)
cool beans.
-Tracy
Yay for gainful employment! Be sure and suck up to Santa, maybe you could wax the sleigh..?
Doug
Congratulations! That looks like a fun place to work.
Post a Comment