In which Lorie and Ken make a life for themselves in St. Paul, Minnesota. ...and raise their daughter Audrey!!
Sunday, June 01, 2008
Pink Tinkerbell
6 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Man, I love the little video clips of the Princess! The photos are great, too, but the videos really show us how much and how quickly she's growing up! Wonderful! Greg
6 comments:
Man, I love the little video clips of the Princess! The photos are great, too, but the videos really show us how much and how quickly she's growing up! Wonderful!
Greg
She didn't even trip in that dress! Good job Tink!
Uncle Doug
I've got the real thing here every day and I still like watching that video.
I love this. I've watched it many times. What a day brightener and how sweet to remember the power of pink!
Audrey is the sweetest thing ever. Can't wait to see you all in September!
MB
Grandma's girl.
Grandma Susie
Post a Comment