Monday, June 16, 2008

A brief interlude

Ken is out at Como Zoo this morning with Audrey, leaving me ALONE in the house. Omigod. I've been nearly having an anxiety attack as I zing around the house like a ping-pong ball trying to get to the 27 things I've had on my mind for weeks. Things that don't lend themselves to completing while a 14-month-old tries to climb on my lap. Seriously, I've nearly stopped in mid-stride to jump and down to try to bring my nerves down during this brief interlude.

I'm only checking in now because I've managed to clean my desk, call the attorneys about a will, sort through old tax stuff, organize a folder for new tax stuff, and cut up our old insurance cards. I still need to make a couple phone calls, and oh, write a few entries on this other blog I'm working on... Will tell/direct you to other blog when I'm ready for it to "have company."

Off I go.

No comments: