Everybody sing:
I passed my tehhhhh-HEST!
I passed my tehhhhh-HEST!
I passed my tehhhhh-HEST!
Yes, I just passed my third exam, and that's my new victory song, do you like it? Some people think it sounds a lot like my last song "I Paaaa-asssed!" but I don't care. You know why?
'Cause... I passed my tehhhhh-HEST!
This was another tough one like the first one. It was all about the intricacies of DNS servers, DHCP servers, Routing And Remote Access servers, VPN's, routing tables, subnetting IP address blocks, and the various options for negotiating data encryption between two computers that want to talk to each other. Ugh. If that short list made your eyes glaze over, I don't blame you. It was a slog for me.
During my three weeks of studying this book, it was all I could do to muster the strength just to read and highlight the text and make a few notes on index cards. I didn't even bother with the questions and summaries at the end of each little section, nor the questions and summaries at the end of each chapter, nor the hands-on practices and case scenarios at the end of each chapter, nor the 300 computer-based practice questions that came on CD... and my exam score today showed it.
With a passing score being 700 or higher, I got a score of 700!!! You just can't cut it any closer than that! Whew.
The next exam should be much much easier: Windows XP - a subject with which I am already quite familiar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Damn, boy! Next time give yourself a little leeway.
Greg
Post a Comment