Friday, January 22, 2010

I just need to sit here and...

Okay, okay, we've REALLY slacked off on this blog here.

That's what Facebook will do to you.

I'm not just behind here, though. I have a stack of stationery for our "holiday letter" which still sits unopened, too. Sigh.

What we have been up to:

Ken's still a happy camper working at Beka. I'm still a happy camper working at producing my indie feature film. Audrey's still a happy camper being an adorable toddler.

Today, in the bathroom she said, "I'm fine. I don't need privacy. I just need to sit here and poop."

Been querying some friends and family about which photo to submit to a Cutest Baby contest. If Audrey won, the prize is $125K toward college. Woo hoo! So, I tormented her some more today with the camera. Actually, she's pretty game, except for the fascinating cartoon of "Casper" that was on the tv. Every time I saw a shot in my viewfinder on the camera and clicked, she turned her head toward the tv again. Nice. :)

Okay, so this entry is a baby step toward posting here again more often. XOXO

No comments: