Did we ever tell you Lorie crewed a "real Hollywood movie" while we were living in LA and I was a recognizable extra in it? Of course we did, but I'm too lazy to look through our old posts. I was just thinking about that movie tonight and looked it up in IMDB and Netflix - in case you want to rent this comedy gem right now Yeah sure it's got actors you've actually seen on "That 70's Show" and "Reno 911" and elsewhere, but the real excitement for you will be trying to catch my almost three seconds of screen time and Lorie's name in the credits!
Oh boy, those phone calls are gonna start rolling in any day now, I can feel it! Guy In Suit is going straight to the top, baby!
But seriously, even though this movie isn't all that great, I'll always remember it as the film she was working on when she discovered she was pregnant with Audrey!
No comments:
Post a Comment