Saturday, May 02, 2009

Tidbits

Never mentioned here that I got the big-o rejection letter from that Sundance Institute fellowship I applied for. Oh well. I put it out there. Guess the Universe is telling me that I don't need it. :)

Latest Audrey-isms:
  • I fall down in the back yard. I scrape my knee. I'm okay! 'You okay? I'm okay.
  • I got a Band Ape.
  • Where's Daddy...? Where's Ari...? Marie, Terri, Noah...? Where's Joyce (our neighbor)...? Where's Grandma Susie? Where's Grandpa Dave and Grandma Jackie? And, REPEAT 11,000 times per day.
  • Why?
  • Not.
And finally, Ken and I have decided that 2010 will be the year for us to move into our own home. A return episode of Upstairs-Cathy-Claims-Ken-Is-A-Cold-Hearted-Animal-Hater -And-Liar, to boot! has occurred just recently. This time, we've been accused of putting rat poison in the shared basement. Wasn't us. Landlord denied it (he's either spaced it out, or lying to Long-Term-Renter Cathy at our expense). It's a source of low-grade stress that neither of us wants to continue to deal with for the long term...

But, other than that, just planted tomatoes this weekend!

XOXO

3 comments:

abc said...

Lorie: I've heard before that the Sundance thing is an insider only thing. They pretend anybody can get it but supposedly you have to know someone. Just sharing--so you feel better about it.

stacy said...

Sundance - Slumdance
Ken an Animal Hater? I think NOT! I can't even believe that someone would think that even a tiny bit...just not possible.

Anonymous said...

How could anyone called Shmoopie be an animal-hater??
Doug