I've caught up on a few of my friends' blogs.
I've been infected by signing up for Facebook. Or, as my friend, Vicki, puts it: Crackbook. So, I've spent some (a lot of) time gazing at all my signed-up friends' Facebook profiles, pages, photos, etc.
I'm struggling not to consume anymore home-made iced mocha (I just love that taste, damn!), since it is now 10 p.m. and I'd like to sleep this evening.
There's some laundry for me to fold, and I still have half a suitcase to unpack. It slumps in the corner, on my side of the bed, daring me to step over or through it one more time to get to the sweet bliss of bed sheets and pillows.
And, I'll take that dare again tonight.
Had a lovely trip to DC for Eli's bar mitzvah. Greg and Lisa throw a damn fine party, those two.
Lots of fun, but didn't take a whole lot of photos. Ken and I both were more interested in being in the moment with folks than being removed behind the camera. But, here's some images:
Wait, there's more!
In another post, I'll share a couple other images and videos from the visit we had from Dave and Jackie, and Tina and Tom.
In the meantime, we're going to Terri's family farm this weekend. We'll meet up with Ari and Terri and kids at Terri's mom's house in Hudson, WI. Friday early evening, then convoy the two hours to the farm. It rained cats and dogs today, so hopefully, the weather will be nice this weekend. Otherwise, we'll have a muddy farm experience. :)
Apple-picking season is upon us, as well, and we have plans-in-the-making to go to a nearby orchard the weekend of Oct. 4th.
I've been working with a Texas-based writer who's written a female-driven drama. This has been a new experience for me, because I've been diving into things more deeply (like a "script doctor") with it and her, than simply analyzing it and consulting with her on it. She feels good about its progress, and I feel good about that.
I'm also going to start mentoring/consulting filmmakers on marketing, business plans, and distribution factors through the MN IFP organization. Don't know details, yet, but I'm delighted to be involved.
Okay, it's getting late. I've resisted the iced mocha urge, and now must go to bed.
Today, Audrey said, 'I see you.'
I see you. I see you. I see you.
She said it a lot. :)
1 comment:
You actually got a pic of William smiling! How did you DO that???
Doug
Post a Comment