We spent time this past Sunday at the Country Fest at the Gibb's Pioneer Museum/Homestead.
Audrey got to visit her buddy, Henry, the blind horse.
I took some photos of all the prairie flora:
And, fun was had elsewhere on the farm:
In which Lorie and Ken make a life for themselves in St. Paul, Minnesota. ...and raise their daughter Audrey!!
1 comment:
Lorie, I just got word today that I have been accepted to speak about my novel at the national hospice conference taking place in Minneapolis. I'll be talking on Aug. 20, so it's right around the corner!
I need some advice: where is a cool, cheap place to stay there? Also, is there an independent bookstore there at which I should try to set up a signing while I'm in town?
Thanks! Your little girl is looking beautiful. I love the photo of her hanging onto the fence and looking at the horses! Nicholas has a major thing for trucks right now. He has surgery for his weak eyelid muscle this week--wish us luck!
Oh, send me a note at josephoc at stedwards dot edu
Post a Comment