Monday, October 29, 2007

Send me your relaxed muscles

This morning, my back went out. Poof, whoosh, and I was down on the kitchen floor! Fortunately, Audrey was in the exersaucer, and Ken was home to pick her up and carry her the rest of the day when needed. Man, it was abrupt and pointed. There would be no negotiating with my lower back muscles and the entire gluteal group. I'd had a little hint of protest from them all a few days ago, but I was feeling all workout-y and drive-around-busy and go-to-this-baby-story-time event-y, go grocery shopping-y, you get the idea. I was really busy most of last week; it kind of surprised me.

Today, was another story. I'm hoping I'll awaken tomorrow to greater functionality.

Many months ago, while I was still pregnant, I alluded to a book idea. I still have the idea. That's all I'm going to say about it, but the fact that the spark is still there is hopeful to me.

Oh, went to a lovely meet and greet at the MN IFP office last Friday. Looks like I'll be teaching some workshops there during their Winter quarter: one on how to conduct auditions, and one on how to write a business plan for an indie feature. Cool!

No comments: